Monday 31 October 2016

















Ajay guys I've come to you with a story! It is the story of a monster friends will know you or not I do not know if it is the name of the monster monster Brahman! Ghosts I have too many Yoniya! Several names are Pisac like ghosts, monster, witch, witch, etc. There are many names! So guys do not waste your time, I'll come to his story is our village, I lived a Brahmin! Is named! He is called by Sharma Sharma stapled red! Was far afield from their home on the field stood a great people! He was very old people some time before he decided to build a house on that farm house lot being small, they planned to build a house on the farm, he cut the pepper into getting your home!

I am God! there is no need to worship it! he speaks fondly ever ever ever Misate teeth eyes were red, sometimes right! his wife became suspicious and he's sure someone is possessed by ghosts

the installation of one day his wife saw this priest of the morning worship have arrived! Then the priest said Panditani your husband today I'm going to leave you to your morals, Blessings are so cool! I am Brahman monster Well I left anybody nor any fear I'm Braham monster Brahman monster LOL! your husband was hacked my people lived for thousands of years on which I had been so angry at me because of your goodness, I'm your husband and I left them then suddenly the priest had become the wife of the priest's eyes went Ashu! So guys if you if you are good with the bad, then one day he gets better! Friends, was the story of the divine monster ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ads

ads

Powered by Blogger.

google ads

Popular Posts